It’s Saturday, September 20 and 5:00pm in Downtown New Orleans.
HOW IT WORKS
In 2008, the Downtown Development District was authorized by the City of New Orleans to enforce the laws referenced in the municipal code of ordinances and have them heard in administrative hearings. Shortly thereafter, the DDD launched a code enforcement program to:
- Ensure that buildings Downtown look economically vibrant and viable for business;
- Encourage property owners to comply with City codes; and
- Enforce City codes and cite properties when necessary.
Everyone can support the DDD’s code enforcement efforts.
Here’s what you can do to help ensure that buildings Downtown are well maintained and meet basic safety standards:
- You can learn more about the City of New Orleans Code Enforcement. Click here.
- You can ensure your building is in compliance with City codes and seek assistance from the DDD when needed.
- You can notify the DDD of code violations.
New Orleans has 3rd fastest wage growth in the USA CareerBuilder.com
New Orleans ranked #1 Top Cities for Information Jobs in the U.S. Forbes
New Orleans named Major Market of the Year Southern Business and Development
New Orleans ranked #2 employment market in the country Manpower
Looking for a place to live? There are 2,875 residential units Downtown and even more in the pipeline.
New Orleans listed as 1 of 5 safe havens to ride out the recession Christian Science Monitor
Downtown is the largest employment center in Louisiana with 62,000 jobs
New Orleans ranked in top 10 "Next Cities" of the best places to live and work for young professionals Next Generation Consulting